[SR-Users] FW: App_python Module

Muhammad Nasir Bhutta mbhutta at btlnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 14:54:36 CET 2011

Hi,
I am a new user of Kamailio, and I am working on enabling the App_Python module in Kamailio..

While searching on google, I came acroos your email on the forum where you people are trying to patch the App_Python module..

I am wandering whether you can please help a bit ..

1-      How to do the configuration to enable the App_python module ? .. At the moment, I am just adding the following line in the configuration file, loadmodule "app_python.so" and just correcting the path to handler.py to the right directory in the code for script path.

2-      What output we should expect when we enable the app_python module ? .. I have seen the handler.py script written in python which is printing some sip message information ? ..

3-      How the SIP Message structure is being passed to handler.py ? ... How we are accessing the Router module in handler.py script and LM_ERR function from Kamailio ? ..
Any help in this regards shall be really helpful .. In any case, whether you can solve this issue or not, please reply the email..

With many thanks..

Kind Regards,
Nasir