[SR-Users] FW: App_python Module

Muhammad Nasir Bhutta mbhutta at btlnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 14:18:32 CET 2011

Hi,
I am a new user of Kamailio, and I am working on enabling the App_Python module in Kamailio..

While searching on google, I came acroos your email on the forum where you people are trying to patch the App_Python module..

I am wandering whether you can please help a bit ..

1-      How to do the configuration to enable the App_python module ? .. At the moment, I am just adding the following line in the configuration file, loadmodule "app_python.so" and just correcting the path to handler.py to the right directory in the code for script path.

2-      What output we should expect when we enable the app_python module ? .. I have seen the handler.py script written in python which is printing some sip message information ? ..

3-      How the SIP Message structure is being passed to handler.py ? ... How we are accessing the Router module in handler.py script and LM_ERR function from Kamailio ? ..
Any help in this regards shall be really helpful .. In any case, whether you can solve this issue or not, please reply the email..

With many thanks..

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Nasir Bhutta
Solutions Architect

Britannic Technologies Ltd
t: +44 1483 544812
f: +44 845 0501001
mbhutta at btlnet.co.uk<mailto:mbhutta at btlnet.co.uk>
www.btlnet.co.uk<http://www.btlnet.co.uk>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC9895.3EC504B0]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/britannic-technologies/products>[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC9895.3EC504B0]<http://www.twitter.com/BritannicTech>[cid:image003.jpg at 01CC9895.3EC504B0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Britannic-Technologies/202957249732198>[cid:image004.jpg at 01CC9895.3EC504B0]<http://www.youtube.com/user/BritannicTech>
[cid:image005.jpg at 01CC9895.3EC504B0]<http://www.btlnet.co.uk/>

Watch the Telegraph Business Club video about Britannic at our educational TV site - britannictech.tv<http://britannictech.tv>

Our 8th Annual Convergence Summit is being held at Silverstone on 17th November 2011. Book your place now<http://www.btlnet.co.uk/news--events/2011/convergence-summit-2011/register> and discover the world of Hosting and Cloud Services.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete this email. The views expressed in this email are personal, and do not constitute a commitment by Britannic Technologies Ltd unless specified by a separate, written agreement.

Registered Office: Britannic House, Merrow Business Park, Guildford, Surrey GU4 7WA. Registered in England no. 2090797.