[SR-Users] Siremis: changes to Kamailio DB

Mon May 30 20:27:39 CEST 2011

Hi!

I just read the Siremis installation howto. One of the task of the
installer is: "Update SIP Database - this updates the structure of
Kamailio database for accounting and charts modules"

I wonder what siremis exactly does to the DB. Is greped over the siremis
source file but couldn't find the changes. Are they somewhere
documented? (e.g. .sql file with the statemens).

Anyway, I wonder changes are needed at all. IMO, if possible, the
Kamailio DB should not be changed by an external too - otherwise this
may cause problems with updates to the Kamailio DB structure.

Thanks
Klaus