[SR-Users] [OT] IETF SIMPLE WG will destroy MSRP with the new draft-ietf-simple-msrp-sessmatch-11

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:33:40 CEST 2011

Hello,

for me it is so clear that the newer version is far more better than the
old one since it will have a greater rfc number. Obvious! I cannot argue
against it.

PS. Guys, before implementing SIP-related RFC N, where N is greater than
4000, wait until RFC N+3000 is published to see if there will be one
obsoleting it. If not, you may be safe investing time in it.