[SR-Users] nathelpler module path support

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:03:38 CEST 2011

Hi Ovidiu,

I have just tried this nat_traversal module, and it looks like I
cannot run it from the registrars, as it appears that the
"nat_keepalive()" parameter will only send the keepalive to the source
address the message was sent from, which, if I run it from my
registrar, will be the address of the proxy server.

I also tried running this from the proxy server. It seems to work from
there, however, the issue have have now, is that even if I unregister
a device, the nat_keepalive() application is still sending notify
messages. I dont see an exported function anywhere for that module to
stop it from sending keepalives when a device unregisters. Is that the
expected behaviour?