[SR-Users] geoip problem, finally solved

Francesco Castellano francesco.castellano at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:54:25 CEST 2011

Hello Henning,

I downloaded the DB from the following url:

~# wget http://geolite.maxmind.com/download/geoip/database/GeoLiteCity.dat.gz

The official site I think it is http://www.maxmind.com/app/geolitecity

Regarding the package geoip-database-contrib from sid, actually I
don't know because I have no sid available at the moment, but my guess
is yes, I think they are the correct DBs. Anyway, as soon as I will be
able to check it, I'll answer your question.

Best regards,
Francesco Castellano