[SR-Users] Calling t_on_reply in branch_route doesn't work in Kamailio 3.1 - did work in Kamailio 1.5

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 5 16:43:14 CEST 2011

On 05/05/2011 10:40 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> There is an workaround for your version as well, just copy the
> content of the branch route in the 'route[xyz] {...}' and then
> execute route(xyz); in the branch route. Should work, it is the way I
> have my configs.

That's what I do.  But I've never been clear on why this works:  doesn't
a request route executed from a branch route still have a "branch route"
scope?  And if not, what is the exact way to foresee the implications of
doing certain things that are not allowed in a branch route explicitly
in a request route called from a branch route?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC