[SR-Users] Presence, RLS, and NAT Traversal

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Mar 25 22:55:24 CET 2011

Hi,

The attached .zip file contains the full log and a .pcap file generated
with ngrep for all SIP traffic on all interfaces.

For me the interesting stuff in the log is from line 3315 to line 3335:
3315: rls_handle_subscribe() is called here
3316: this is where the "searching document for user sip:@" message appears
3328: this is where the RLS module logs that it (unsurprisingly) found no
documents
3335: this is where the RLS modules states "list not found - searched for
uri <sip:alice_all at 46.38.172.248>"

Thanks,

Peter

--