[SR-Users] issue: fr_inv_timer_avp in Kamailio 3.1

Min Wang wang at basis-audionet.com
Thu Mar 24 15:47:18 CET 2011

Hi Daniel

Again. Thanks a lot.

On 03/24/2011 09:26 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> t_set_fr() accepts any pseudo-varaibles as parameters, how did you use
> it?

    You are correct!  I messed with  time unit in the avp. I should
times 1000 for the avp

        $avp(i:2)=20 //seconds
        t_set_fr($avp(i:2)*1000);  // correct ok
//       t_set_fr($avp(i:2));       // previous wrong one.

>> I saw there was a discussion in the  april 2010,
>>
>> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2010-April/027101.html
>>
>> Not sure fr_inv_timer_avp has been tested or not in Kamailio 3.0/3.1?
>
> It was an issue related to time unit reported in that message, but it
> got fixed and should work now -- since I did the fix I tested it,
> hopefully there was no commit later to cause the regression. Can you
> do avp_print() before t_relay() and check if the avp with the timeout
> really exists? You have to run in debug mode.

    if fr_inv_timer_avp is used:

      xlog("my fr_inv_timer is $avp(i:2)\n");

     printed correct 20 seconds, but it seems avp2timer failed to get
the correct value:

modules/tm/t_funcs.c: line 510
        avp = search_first_avp( type | AVP_TRACK_TO, name, &val_istr, 0);

if changed to:
     avp = search_first_avp( type, name, &val_istr, 0);

  the fr_inv_timer_avp started to working correctly.

     It seems the problem is related to this AVP_TRACK_TO??

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Min Wang

--

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Min Wang

BASIS AUDIONET

North America
BASIS AUDIONET * 716 N. Bethlehem Pike - Suite 300 * Lower Gwynedd * PA 19002 * USA
Phone  +1 215 674 8600 ext 451
Fax    +1 215 646 4959
wang at basis-audionet.com
www.basis-audionet.com

Europe
BASIS AUDIONET GmbH * Jessenstraße 4 * 22767 Hamburg * Germany
Phone  +49 40 85 31 14-0
Fax    +49 40 85 31 14-33
www.basis-audionet.de
Registered: Hamburg HR B 85866
Managing Director: Lutz Schaffhausen, Rüdiger Kaun