[SR-Users] SEMS 1.4.0 release

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:23:19 CET 2011

Hi Olle,

o Olle E. Johansson on 03/15/2011 01:52 PM:

> 15 mar 2011 kl. 13.36 skrev Stefan Sayer:
>
>> We are happy to announce the availability of the
>> SIP Express Media Server version 1.4.0.
>>
> Congratulations! This new version sounds really exiting.
>
> What's the status of SEMS and IPv6?

IPv6 support has been in SEMS for a very long time (maybe since
2003?), but as for a really long time there was not much demand, v6
support would have to be tested and fixed again. It seems that IPv6
could get a hot topic again, so this is definitely an interesting
thing to look at.

Stefan