[SR-Users] acc failed_transaction_flag and t_newtran()

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sat Mar 12 20:14:54 CET 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I just reintroduced the t_flush_flags() in the tmx module. Being a fix
> considering the lost of the old feature, it can be backported once you
> confirm it works for you (unfortunately I am not able to test right
> now).

daniel,

thanks for the new function.  now 407 does not anymore get accounted
with this piece of script:

            resetflag(ACC_FAILED_FLAG);
            t_flush_flags();
            proxy_challenge(...);

so the function seem to work ok and could be backported.

while at this, it may still be a good idea to have a failure code filter
param in acc module, because, people may not be interested, for
example, in 404 not found calls to be accounted.

-- juha