[SR-Users] acc failed_transaction_flag and t_newtran()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 12:41:29 CET 2011

Hi Juha,

great that you needed it so it got spotted, practically we had support for
sync'ing flags back to transaction from message in 1.x, but seems it got
lost during the integration.

I just reintroduced the t_flush_flags() in the tmx module. Being a fix
considering the lost of the old feature, it can be backported once you
confirm it works for you (unfortunately I am not able to test right now).

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
> > is there any way to unset the accounting flags after calling
> > t_newtran()?  for example, i would not like to account invites that
> > result to 407 proxy authentication required.
>
> just to clarify, i added statement
>
>            resetflag(ACC_FAILED_FLAG);
>
> just before proxy_challenge() call, but it did not have any effect. i
> guess the reason is that transaction was already created.
>
> if failed transaction reporting cannot be undone after transaction has
> been created, then another possibility (although not as attractive) would
> be to add a filter param to accounting module that would list which
> response codes >=300 script writer is not interested in.
>
> -- juha

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
  http://www.asipto.com