[SR-Users] Does Kamailio support RFC5626 as Edge Proxy(or outbound proxy)

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Mar 9 18:24:13 CET 2011

The nat_traversal module has a keep-alive mechanism that can be used
to keep connections active on proxy servers.
Also, using the textops module, new headers can be added an existing
headers can be modified.

I haven't read the whole rfc to give you definite answer, but it may
be possible to emulate an edge server with a well crafted config.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas