[SR-Users] Does Kamailio support RFC5626 as Edge Proxy(or outbound proxy)

Derrick Ding dding at aastra.com
Wed Mar 9 17:38:01 CET 2011

Dear All,

I wonder if Kamailio supports RFC5626 as edge proxy or outbound proxy.

That is,

Edge Proxy adds a Path header with a flow token
   and includes the "ob" parameter when Processing Register Requests.

Eg:

If does, how can I config it in kamailio.cfg. At present, Kamailio can
only forward register msg to sip server and reply 200 OK to SIP UA with
"require: outbound" when register accepted. No "Path" and "ob" added in
the msg forwarded to SIP server.

You answer is appreciated!!

Sincerely,

Derrick