[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [db_id.c:281]: identical DB URLs, but different DB connection pid [30123/30107]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 21:10:09 CET 2011

On 3/4/11 8:59 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Klaus Darilion writes:
>
>> So, when it is fixed, why printing a WARNING? Is it something I have to
>>   be aware of? I use mysql with 3 modules doing DB lookups. I get this
>> warning 3 times.
>>
>> Since ever usually most modules use the same db_url. So I am confused.
>>
>> If there isn't a problem anymore we should change the WARNING to an
>> DBG.
> i agree with klaus.  if a module does not use db correctly, it needs to
> be fixed.  otherwise, please change log level to debug.
I will change that. The warning is fully harmless, but I let it for a
while just to be sure is all fine. The update done could have caused
kamailio not to start if some module would do some extra internal checks
over the existence of db connection -- the warning would give a clear
indication about what could be the issue in such case.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com