[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [db_id.c:281]: identical DB URLs, but different DB connection pid [30123/30107]

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Fri Mar 4 16:12:42 CET 2011

Op 04-03-11 16:05, Klaus Darilion schreef:
> Hi Robert!
>
>> See the thread here:
>> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2010-October/009545.html
> So, when it is fixed, why printing a WARNING? Is it something I have to
>   be aware of? I use mysql with 3 modules doing DB lookups. I get this
> warning 3 times.
>
> Since ever usually most modules use the same db_url. So I am confused.
>
> If there isn't a problem anymore we should change the WARNING to an DBG.
You really have to ask that to Daniel-Constantin Mierla.
See his answer on my patch on
http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2010-November/009866.html

So I guess the warning means the module is doing some kind of incorrect
DB initialization ??
I don't know what the correct way is, I'm not a openser / kamailio
developer.
I just started using Kamailio in september 2010, found an issue, and
made a patch.

With kind regards,
Robert Verspuy

--