[SR-Users] WARNING: <core> [db_id.c:281]: identical DB URLs, but different DB connection pid [30123/30107]

Fri Mar 4 16:05:06 CET 2011

Hi Robert!

Am 04.03.2011 15:49, schrieb Robert Verspuy:
> Op 04-03-11 15:43, Henning Westerholt schreef:
>> On Friday 04 March 2011, Henning Westerholt wrote:
>>> By searching for Robert you should be able to find the initial
>>> discussion
>>> of this problem, i guess.
>> [sr-dev] invalid type (3) or nul (0) version columns for trusted
>> (kamailio 3.1
>> latest from git)
>>
> See the thread here:
> http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2010-October/009545.html

So, when it is fixed, why printing a WARNING? Is it something I have to
 be aware of? I use mysql with 3 modules doing DB lookups. I get this
warning 3 times.

Since ever usually most modules use the same db_url. So I am confused.

If there isn't a problem anymore we should change the WARNING to an DBG.

regards
Klaus