No subject

Fri Jun 3 15:33:31 CEST 2011

to the INVITE as it passes through the proxy- is this correct?

If so, can I ask how it handles situations where the UAS does not resend
these headers in subsequent requests?

Pete

--000e0cd4b55ccaa78104a7f4a0e6

ted headers to the INVITE as it passes through the proxy- is this correct?<=
/div>

--000e0cd4b55ccaa78104a7f4a0e6--