[SR-Users] Questino about dialplan module

Gary Chen gchen00 at insightbb.com
Fri Jun 3 21:58:24 CEST 2011

Kamailio 3.1.2

I am testing out dialplan module. Every time when I issue 'kamctl dialplan show', it shows what is in the database even if I have not yet issue "kamctl dialplan reload' after I changed data in database. I thought that dialplan is stored in the memory and you have to issue the reload before you can see the change. Why the ' kamctl dialplan show' display the data directly from mysql database? Does that mean that dialplan data is not stored in the memory?

Gary