[SR-Users] MWI handling

Spinov Evgeniy spinov_evgeniy at intalisan.com
Thu Jun 30 15:48:39 CEST 2011

I've done that in this fashion: Kamailio is only proxing SUBSCRIBEs to
Asterisk and it's replying with NOTIFYs to Kamailio, Kamailio is just
proxying reply to UAC. So Kamailio is transparent for MWI.

But it looks like spike. I'd better send PUBLISHes from Asterisk to
Kamailio for all the clients and Kamailio reply with NOTIFY to
subscribed ones. This is like Kamailio MWI module was designed.

Anyway, thanks for the help. Scripts for making PUBLISHES is spike even
more.