[SR-Users] MWI handling

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 30 15:56:19 CEST 2011

If you are using asterisk as a voicemail server, let asterisk to
handle the SUBSCRIBE and don't involve the kamailio presence server in
this process.
If you really want to use kamailio as a mwi presence server, then you
will need to build some external scripts for pooling the asterisk mwi
db and send PUBLISH out.

I would stick with asterisk handling the mwi subscription and
configure kamailio as a relay only for those events.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas