[SR-Users] kamailio + rtpproxy behind nat possible?

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jun 30 06:36:38 CEST 2011

As I mentioned before, based on direction of the call you may or may
not need to force an advertised IP/port (see the advertised_address
core parameter and set_advertised_address() core function)
Also, you will need to force the same IP in the Route/Record-Route
headers (see the rr module).
And also you will need to put proper IPs in SDP (see the rtpproxy module).
Start with a simple config, make calls, check all the SIP requests,
find out what's not properly set and fix the config.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas