[SR-Users] strange behavior with pseuvars not being found

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:27:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 7/6/11 8:48 PM, Bret McDanel wrote:
> I am in the process of migrating from opensips 1.4 to kamailio 3.2 (GIT
> current as of this morning).  I think I have the config fully ported but
> I appear to be missing something.
>
> I get the following error
>
> unknown script pseudo variable $cl
>
> I also get the same error for $rU and some others.
>
> I wanted to see if this is a common problem that generates this error
> before the config has to be looked at, ie made public.
>
> I am making heavy use of #!define and #!ifdef statements, and from what
> I can tell I am not missing any curly braces or #!endifs.
>
> Thanks for any pointers,
you probably haven't loaded the pv module located in modules_k/. Be sure
you have:

loadmodule "pv.so"

in your config. In Kamailio the PVs are implemented in modules (most of
them in pv) to have the core slimmer and cleaner.

Also, the mpath has to be like:

mpath="/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/:/usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules/"

The start of the path should be updated if you installed in other place,
important is to have the two dirs for searching the modules.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat