[SR-Users] strange behavior with pseuvars not being found

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Jul 6 20:48:29 CEST 2011

I am in the process of migrating from opensips 1.4 to kamailio 3.2 (GIT
current as of this morning).  I think I have the config fully ported but
I appear to be missing something.

I get the following error

unknown script pseudo variable $cl

I also get the same error for $rU and some others.

I wanted to see if this is a common problem that generates this error
before the config has to be looked at, ie made public.

I am making heavy use of #!define and #!ifdef statements, and from what
I can tell I am not missing any curly braces or #!endifs.

Thanks for any pointers,
--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
website:  http://www.0xdecafbad.com