[SR-Users] MWI Notify Request

Marvin59 nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Fri Jul 1 11:54:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

To try it, i would like use sipsak to send a publish request to my kamailio
to see how it manages the request and make the notify if a subscription
arrives.

I don't know how configure sipsak to make a publish request which indicate
to my kamailio, there is a publish for user A.

If someone has any idea, i'll be grateful.

Thanks