[SR-Users] Float Comparison

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:13:27 CET 2011

On 1/19/11 7:50 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Am 18.01.2011 21:26, schrieb Brandon Armstead:
>> Hello,
>>
>>     Is there anything special that needs to be done for float
>> comparison?
>>
>> For example:
>>
>> if([5.5 >= 4.3]) ....
^^^ this format is no longer supported starting with 3.0, just skip the
square brackets, now it is working like in C.

>> or
>> if(5.5 > 4.3) ....
>>
>> The conditional does not seem to be coming back as true like it should?
>
> I have no idea if floating point comparison is supported, but you
> could multiple the values (e.g. * 10000) before comparison
The pseudo-variables can hold integer or strings. Do you do comparison
with static values or you load the values in some variables and then
compare?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA