[SR-Users] SL local ACK found -> dropping it! error ...

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:53:05 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm new with Kamailio.  I've just setup on Debian Squeeze using mostly the
example configuration.
I've been able to route  inbound / outbound call  on local networks W/O NAT
and over mobile 3G+NAT  ...

Unfortunateley  I've tried over 3 wifi / local + NAT  and Kamailio drop call
and  return me this message "SL local ACK found -> dropping it!  error ..."
My Kamailio server has public fixed IP and listen on 5060:udp

It's look and issue with NAT setup ... How can we solve it ?

Best regards