[SR-Users] RLS issue

Wed Jan 5 16:39:57 CET 2011

Am 05.01.2011 14:19, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>> Are there any e.g. RPC methods to do this, or do it on shutdown
>> automatically?
> There isn't, but do you need such behavior? Shouldn't the subs dialogs
> be recovered after restart?

Storing subscription states in DB and continue from there after reload
is fine to recover from crashes and for quick restarts (e.g. config
changes).

I thought more about a function which really terminats all
subscriptions, and respond with 500 for further subscriptions. This is
useful for example to really shutdown a server cleanly (e.g for
maintenance of a server in a cluster)

regards
klaus