[SR-Users] RLS issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:19:12 CET 2011

Hello,

first, I've just backported all fixes to rls module in 3.1 branch, so
there should be no open issue anymore with this module. Testing and
feedback is very much appreciated.

More inline.

On 1/5/11 1:48 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Daniel, are there any functions to terminate subscriptions?
>
> E.g. in case of maintenance shutdown I would want to terminate all
> SUBSCRIPTIONs (send NOTIFY with "terminated" on incoming
> subscrioptions and send SUBSCRIBE with Expires=0 on outgoing
> subscriptions).
>
> Are there any e.g. RPC methods to do this, or do it on shutdown
> automatically?
There isn't, but do you need such behavior? Shouldn't the subs dialogs
be recovered after restart?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA