[SR-Users] RLS issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 12:15:43 CET 2011

On 1/5/11 11:58 AM, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Am 05.01.2011 11:26, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>> [...]
>>
>> Btw, you kept me back from some commits because you said you have some
>> to do. Is it still valid?
>
> Yes, you are right. Sorry - I'm currently just to busy to apply them
> in a clean way. (it would take me at least 1 day to get used to git
> again :-)

Thanks, I can merge them.

Just some notes:
- $hu should be better documented in pseudo-variables cookbook --
somehow I missed adding it, but wiki is the place where all PV are
documented.
- I added outbound proxy, so will fix the part with the contact, but I
wanted to double check a thing -- the change in reply_200() function is
just parameter name, I see no reason to change that since it refers to
the contact address, the problem was the value given, not inside this
function

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training