[SR-Users] RLS issue

Wed Jan 5 11:58:44 CET 2011

Am 05.01.2011 11:26, schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
> [...]
>
> Btw, you kept me back from some commits because you said you have some
> to do. Is it still valid?

Yes, you are right. Sorry - I'm currently just to busy to apply them in
a clean way. (it would take me at least 1 day to get used to git again :-)

Attached is a patch with all the changes I made in my local test setup -
maybe you find some time to merge them with your fixes.

The attached patch includes:

- remove purple compilation as it didn't worked for me (probably you can
skip that)
- extend documentation of xhttp
- extend documentation of rls with server_adress (local contact) and
presence_server (outboundproxy)
- do not start if RLs "server_address" is not set
- add presence_server (outbound proxy) support, obsolete by your patch
- fix: CSeq was reported as wrong although it correct due to wrong checking
- fix: respond with proper contact header
- fix: remove duplicate Max-Forwards header
- fix: use "Supported" instead of "Support"
- fix: xcap exported pseudo variables: "uri" is only 3 characters long,
not 4
- increased table version in xcap module to 4 to write directly into
opensips xcap tables (probably you can skip that)
- debian fix: remove rls from EXTRA_EXCLUDED_MODULES

Thanks
Klaus