[SR-Users] Social Networking Event, Irvine, CA - Jan 25, 2011

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 22:50:52 CET 2011

Hello,

since I will spend some days in California this month, it is a good
opportunity to host the first Social Networking Event for Kamailio & SER
in 2011. I posted more details about it on Kamailio's project site,
short link:

   * http://asipto.com/u/q

Event is open for anyone interested to meet folks around the project or
SIP and VoIP. Drop me an email if you want to participate.

As for Europe, there will be most probably two similar events, one in
Brussels (during Fosdem) and one in Barcelona -- more details to be
posted very soon.

Looking forward to meeting many of you during 2011.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio (OpenSER) Advanced Training
Jan 24-26, 2011, Irvine, CA, USA
http://www.asipto.com