[SR-Users] no private memory left after mi mt_reload command

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:44:13 CET 2011

Thanks Henning,

we are currently doing it looking for error messages in the logs, and it´s
ok, but since the request is processed by the kamailio routing script via
the xmlrpc module with the dispatch_rpc() command , I was wondering if there
could be a  way to check the command output inside the same script.

Regards

Javi