[SR-Users] Can only tranfer (refer) a call one time

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Feb 25 11:28:45 CET 2011

2011/2/25 niklas rehnberg <niklas.rehnberg at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> Have following issue:
>
> Alice calling Bob.
> Bob make call transfer to Charlie  (works fine)
> Charlie transfer Alice to David.    (the call break)
>
> Why is not possible to transfer the call more than one time?
> Is it any parameters?
>
> My ITSP use SER together with Cisco MGW.

Niklas, nothing in SIP protocol neither in SER/Kamailio makes your
scenario to fail. It must be a problem in your custom setup. Try
identifying the problem capturing SIP traces.
Also take into account that a proxy doesn't participate at all in the
process of a "call transfer". It's just a transparent mechanism for a
proxy.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>