[SR-Users] Failure Route and Reply Routes

Sat Feb 19 22:02:54 CET 2011

Brandon Armstead wrote:
> Alex,
>
>     Thank you for this information!  This is now making some more sense
> as to the results I am seeing.  Thanks again!

As an addition: Reply routes can be separated in to the "default reply
route" and "named reply routes":

The "default reply route" is executed for every reply (except 100) and
is executed before any "named reply routes".

onreply_route {
}

The "named reply routes" are executed only if activated with
t_on_reply() and the received reply matches an active transaction. There
can be only one of these reply routes activated. This reply route is
executed after the default reply route:

t_on_reply("1");

onreply_route[1] {
}