[SR-Users] kamailio and MySQL licensing question

Siddhardha Garige siddu999 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 17:17:16 CET 2011

hello all,

I have a question regarding MySQL licensing.

We configured kamailio to work in edge proxy mode with drive-by
registration to support our network architecture. One of our clients is
interested in conducting some trails with us and we are setting up a
test network at client's facility. As a part of this process we will be
installing our custom kamailio on their servers with MySQL. We are not
charging our client for kamailio and mysql implementation since they
both are open source implementations. But we will be charging them for
our time at clients facility.

Are we violating any MySQL license policies by installing our custom kamailio with MySQL for our client?

thanks

Sid

Siddhardha Garige
www.luminepixels.com