[SR-Users] authentication is not working

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Feb 4 22:40:14 CET 2011

2011/2/4 Danny Dias <ing.diasdanny at gmail.com>:
>> > different emails...what's the problem? i have a doubt and then i
>> > ask...thats
>> > the purpose of the forum, if you are not going to help, don't answer...
>>
>> You are showing same config file (just replaced "kamailio" with
>> "opensips") and exactly same SIP traces. So please clarify if you are
>> using Kamailio or OpenSIPS since they are different.
>
> oooh...different? both are proxys or not?

YXA [*] is also a SIP proxy (written in Erlang language). Would a
question about YXA make sense in this maillist just because YXA is a
SIP proxy? :)

[*] http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/yxa/

> now i'm lost...it's the same
> trace, it happened with OpenSIPS, i'm using Kamailio and Opensips, but the
> problem was with Opensips (not problem of the application, the problem was
> in my hands, bad configuration, etc...), as i said before, i wont ask the
> same questions to different lists again...but i thought that they would have
> the exactly behavior in my problem...

Maybe, but the recipes you will get in each mailist (so different
projects) could be different. This is, somebody in this maillist could
try to help you but what he suggests could be invalid for OpenSIPS
(newest versions of both projects differ much more than their 1.5.X
version).

>> If you are using Kamailio and report a problem in OpenSIPS maillist
>> (or vice versa) then you are providing not valid information (both
>> projects are not the same, even more in newer versions).
>>
>> So what are you using and which exact version?
>
> For Kamailio 1.5 and for OpenSIPS 1.6.3 (right now Just for testing
> scenarios...)

But the reported problem occurs with your OpenSIPS installation, and
provided configuration and SIP traces are taken using OpenSIP, am I
right?
If so, I strongly suggest you to just ask in OpenSIPS maillist due to
the explained above. The help you'll get there would be "more" valid
for you.

Cheers.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo