[SR-Users] authentication is not working

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:42:04 CET 2011

Hello,

2011/2/4 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>

> 2011/2/3 Danny Dias <ing.diasdanny at gmail.com>:
> >> Are you asking the same questions in both kamailio and opensips accounts
> >> with different aliases?
> >
> > different emails...what's the problem? i have a doubt and then i
> ask...thats
> > the purpose of the forum, if you are not going to help, don't answer...
>
> You are showing same config file (just replaced "kamailio" with
> "opensips") and exactly same SIP traces. So please clarify if you are
> using Kamailio or OpenSIPS since they are different.

oooh...different? both are proxys or not? now i'm lost...it's the same
trace, it happened with OpenSIPS, i'm using Kamailio and Opensips, but the
problem was with Opensips (not problem of the application, the problem was
in my hands, bad configuration, etc...), as i said before, i wont ask the
same questions to different lists again...but i thought that they would have
the exactly behavior in my problem...

> If you are using Kamailio and report a problem in OpenSIPS maillist
> (or vice versa) then you are providing not valid information (both
> projects are not the same, even more in newer versions).
>
> So what are you using and which exact version?

For Kamailio 1.5 and for OpenSIPS 1.6.3 (right now Just for testing
scenarios...)