[SR-Users] Redundancy between 2 Kamailio servers

Danny Dias ing.diasdanny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:20:26 CET 2011

Hello,

I was thinking that if i store the contacts that are registered into my
proxy in a database, like this:

.
.

# ----- usrloc params -----
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   3)
.
.
if (is_method("REGISTER"))
{
        if (!save("location"))
        sl_reply_error();
        exit;
  }
.
.

This way i would store the contacts in table "location", and then i could
make a backup of the DB and restore on the other server...is that ok? or i'm
missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help!