[SR-Users] Merry Christmas!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:10:48 CET 2011

I want to take the opportunity and give proper credits to everyone
around the project, any bit of contribution makes it evolve better and
better year by year. This includes also the involvement in community, we
don't need only developers to improve. There is no reason to stay aside
in an open source project, become active and play a role in its evolution.

We've just started the second decade of development, but there is always
space to innovate communications. With SER and Kamailio, we pioneered
over the years many solutions in unified communication systems, the
plans are the same, be ahead of the market with new features while
preserving the robustness.

Merry Christmas and great winter holidays to all Kamailians and SERians!!!