[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.2 RTP repacketization

Arif Tuhin etothepowerpi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 12:58:12 CET 2011

Hi,I'm using the new kamailio 3.2 which has some changes in rtpproxy module. And i'm finding it hard to implement a certain configuration. Because of our network infrastructure i have to repackage rtp streams in one direction. Now in kamailio 3.1.5 i used to do this in this way:In main routeroute[RTPPROXY]{if(is_method("BYE"){      unforce_rtp_proxy();else if(is_method("INVITE")){       force_rtp_proxy();}in onreply_route       force_rtp_proxy("z160"); Now in kamailio 3.2 the force_rtp_proxy() is replaced by rtpproxy_manage(). Here the script reads like:main routeroute[NATMANAGE] {
#!ifdef WITH_NAT
 if (is_request()) {
  if(has_totag()) {
   if(check_route_param("nat=yes")) {
    setbflag(FLB_NATB);
   }
  }
 }
 if (!(isflagset(FLT_NATS) || isbflagset(FLB_NATB)))
  return;        rtpproxy_manage("z150"); if (is_request()) {
  if (!has_totag()) {
   add_rr_param(";nat=yes");
  }
 }
 if (is_reply()) {
  if(isbflagset(FLB_NATB)) {
   fix_nated_contact();
  }
 }
#!endif
 return;
onreply_routethis block is called route[NATMANAGE].  Now if i put rtpproxy_manage("z150"), it tries to repackage in both direction which i do not want. So i need to write a separate block for onreply_route instead of calling route[NATMANAGE]. So please help me to write a block for onreply_route.Thanks in advance.

With Best Regards
Ariful Hossain Tuhin
email: 1. etothepowerpi at gmail.com 2. etothepowerpi at hotmail.com 3.etothepowerpi at yahoo.com
skype: freeburn1986