[SR-Users] No memory left in send_subscribe (PUA) from update_pua while building the tm dlg_t structure

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:58:53 CET 2011

Hi Daniel,
I try the sercmd for pkg memory but it return 500 error:

# sercmd
sercmd 0.2
Copyright 2006 iptelorg GmbH
This is free software with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
For details type `warranty'.
sercmd> pkg.stats
error: 500 - command pkg.stats not found
sercmd>

Is it available only for 3.2.x and master branch? Because we are using
3.1.5. But take the PUA module from master branch for the fetch_row
parameter you have patched ;-)

core.shmmem is ok.

Thanks a lot

Laura