[SR-Users] No memory left in send_subscribe (PUA) from update_pua while building the tm dlg_t structure

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:58:46 CET 2011

Hello,

you can see the available pkg via sercmd, sending command pkg.stats
(match the entry for the pid printing the error). If there is no free
memory, then might be a leak.

You can attach with gdb to the pid printing these errors and walk to
pkg, you see the commands for gdb at:

http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/#c04troubleshooting

See if you have lot of allocated chunks from same place in source code
(ignore those at the beginning, mainly related to cfg parsing) and send
the details here.