[SR-Users] Issue when SRTP enabled in the SIP clients

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:43:52 CET 2011

Hello,

have you enabled the nat traversal in kamailio's config file? From the
respective tutorial, the config file should contain:

#!KAMAILIO
#!define WITH_MYSQL
#!define WITH_AUTH
#!define WITH_USRLOCDB
#!define WITH_NAT
#!define WITH_TLS

plus update to rtpproxy module parameter:

modparam("rtpproxy", "rtpproxy_sock", "unix:/var/run/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.sock")

If you did all above, can you use tcp instead of tls for sip and send
the output of ngrep taken on kamailio server for a call that does not work:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060