[SR-Users] Who can tell me how to get the dialog-based CDRs ?

sunny_day 416415455 at qq.com
Wed Dec 21 07:03:33 CET 2011

My object:    get the dialog-based CDRs

 SIP proxy:   kamailio-3.2.0

 My script:

 loadmodule "dialog.so"
 modparam("dialog","dlg_flag",4)#Must be set to create the dialog associated to an initial request.
modparam("dialog","db_url","mysql://xxx:xxx@localhost/albert")
modparam("dialog","table_name","dialog")
 request_route{
     if( is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag())
     {
           dlg_setflag(4);
            dlg_var(start_time)=$TS;
            dlg_var(caller)=$fU;
            dlg_var(caller)=$tU;
    }
    dlg_manage();
     # dispatch destinations to PSTN
     route(PSTN);
     # user location service
      route(LOCATION);
       route(RELAY);
 }
 route[WITHINDLG] {
     if (has_totag()) {
             # sequential request withing a dialog should
             # take the path determined by record-routing
     if (loose_route()) {
              if (is_method("BYE")) {
                    setflag(FLT_ACC); # do accounting ...
                   setflag(FLT_ACCFAILED); # ... even if the transaction fails

                   sql_query("cd", "insert into cdr(caller,callee,start_time,duration) values($dlg_var(caller),$dlg_var(callee),$dlg_var(start_time),$DLG_lifetime)", "rd");
                   sql_result_free("rd");
     }
     if (is_method("ACK")) {
     route(NATMANAGE); # ACK is forwarded statelessy
    }
    route(RELAY);
 }

 My issue is :

         The dialog records can be wrritten into the dialog table.  But , the sql_query can not executed. So the cdr table will not get the CDRs.  I don't know why. Who can help me ?

        This is a simple script for testing.

        Any suggestion will be appreciated.

        Thank you in advance.