[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:48:58 CET 2011

Hello

Is attached the diagram showing the call flow... I have a cell phone with
Android and Bria softphone registered on kamailio via TLS protocol. When I
make a call by Bria, this INVITE is routed of the kamailio to gateway SIP
via UDP protocolo because Bria specified transport=TLS only contact header
and nothing in R-URI.
I want all way the call is forwarded with TLS protocol.

Cheers