[SR-Users] Kamailio setup help - needed in Hamburg / Germany

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Aug 30 17:30:35 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 30 August 2011, Rene Bormann wrote:
> [..]
> Is on this list anyboy - who can help us, maybe from around Hamburg?
> Get us on the kamailio train or maybe help us on a continous bases?

Hi Rene,

this list is about non-commercial support. Please have a look to our business
directory for informations about commercial support options:
http://www.kamailio.org/w/business-directory/

There is also a dedicated list for queries related to this, that page
additionally contains two more consultant directories:
http://www.kamailio.org/w/business/

Best regards,

Henning