[SR-Users] Kamailio setup help - needed in Hamburg / Germany

Rene Bormann reb423 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 30 17:21:08 CEST 2011

Hello SR List,

our background is classic telephony with E1 interfaces, active telephony-cards etc.

We now got our telephone-plattform transformed for SIP, but all behind a firewall.
Actually we receive calls from some carriers throu the firewall on our Asterisk,
which has E1 links to the IVR -Plattform. Now we want to eliminate Asterisk as kinda
internal PSTN gateway and direcly route the calls throu Kamailio to our IVR services.

So we thought, hey Kamailio can't be that complicated to setup,
but now we have to admit - that we are kinda "LOST".

We are located in Hamburg / Germany and need HELP.

Is on this list anyboy - who can help us, maybe from around Hamburg?
Get us on the kamailio train or maybe help us on a continous bases?

Thanks from Hamburg,

René