[SR-Users] Kamailio 3.1.1 snmpstat help!!

Stephen Dodge (Bistech) Special.Projects at bistech.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 16:14:40 CEST 2011

Thanks for your suggestion Daniel,  unfortunately I'm still having difficulty running Kamailio with snmpstats - same error.

Has anyone got this working on CentOS?  I'm not sure what to try next?

Regards

Stephen Dodge
Network Projects & Support
T: 0845 070 2291
F: 0845 070 2281
bistech    |    bisnet
    O--o--o--o--o                     O-o-o-o-o

Visit www.bistech.co.uk<http://www.bistech.co.uk/> for news and information