[SR-Users] parse errors in rr-callback of path module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:27:20 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 8/29/11 7:17 PM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> path module calls register_rrcb when "use_received" is set to 1 to
> extract the "received=" param and set its content as dst-uri if present.
>
> Now I've noticed that when e.g. a message has a pre-loaded route like
> "Route:<sip:mydomain.com;lr>", then kamailio (at least 3.1.3) spits the
> following error message:
>
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[23953]: ERROR:<core>  [parser/parse_param.c:481]:
> parse_params(): Invalid character, ; expected
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[23953]: ERROR: path [path.c:213]: failed to parse
> route parametes
can you patch ^here^ and print the value of the parameters that it tries
to parse?

> I was trying to reproduce this but without much success, it sometimes
> happens and sometimes not, but I can't yet put the finger on the reason.
> Any ideas?
No clue yet since I am not calling loose_route() for initial requests,
like in the default config, so if there is an issue just with the case
of pre-loaded Route, I couldn't spot it so far. Having the value of the
parameters it tries to parse (maybe it starts too early/late in the
header, or something else) should give some hints...

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat